Your service technicians are the face of your business. When they miss expected response times, or, worse yet, don’t show at all, it presents a negative image to the customer that is difficult to recover from. To prevent this, field service management systems have evolved to provide businesses of all sizes with visibility of assignments, locations, and even the most efficient routes to work sites.
Field Service Management Tools
Companies can utilize service management tools to enhance profitability and efficiency of their service organizations. Through the use of sophisticated software applications combined with the use of such technology as tablets and smartphones with the inherent GPS and map capability, businesses are able to manage or direct resources much more effectively and leverage these tools to provide a competitive advantage:
- Efficient scheduling and assignment of technicians to service orders
- Alerts to service technicians of priority calls and escalations
- Dispatchers have up to date information provided from the field staff
- Visibility of technicians’ location and scheduled work orders
- Technicians can have information at hand for job site history and last work performed
- Reduce or totally eliminate paperwork through the use of real-time reporting and even invoicing
This leads to more efficient field service and a higher rate of satisfaction for your customers, which translates to reduced costs and higher profits.
SouthWare Can Help You Manage Your Service Technician Team More Effectively
SouthWare does more than help your business work more efficiently with your customers – we live by the same philosophy. Our mission is to help businesses achieve excellence through doing the right things in the right way the first time. It is our focus on attitude, commitment and teamwork that enables SouthWare and our growing alliance of dealers to provide a unique level of products and services to our customers.
Contact the professionals at SouthWare Innovations, Inc. today to see how we can help you improve the efficiency of your service organization and customer relationships with cost-effective software solutions.