Expertise to implement end-to-end business and financial management systems is a special challenge that requires all collaborators to understand the specific industry needs. When a solution is tailored for your vertical but built on a feature rich industry standard foundation, faster return of investment and a quicker achievement of your goals are realized.
Specialty parts dealers and collision repair suppliers operate radically diferent businesses. We understand that.
Bob - I need 1/4" 4x8 - 20 UP, 53 DOWN - deliver to the 123 Main St. project for tomorrow morning.
Vendor agreements, drop-shipments, lot tracking, security compliance and a complex mix of poduct requirments from MSDS to packaging.
Track equipment service, understand contract profitability, know technician productivity, generate recurring billing, and track parts inventory and warranties.
Dont settle for a vertical single purpose system when you can have a comprehensive distribution solution for your Stone and Slab opearations.
Varied levels of B.O.M.'s, labor steps to be verified, sampling of output and strong distribution.
Inventory service levels, warehouse management, order processing and fulfillment, purchasing and receiving… how many aspects of your business impact your bottom line?
The typical issues confronting our customers and the problems Opus,Inc. solves:
- Growth is driving significant increases in production and work force volumes resulting in stressed systems.
- Insufficient & Inaccurate Information limits management decision making capabilities
- Duplication of efforts. How many spreadsheets?
- Little to no ability to budget, forecast and plan.
- Obsolescence -the current system is or about to be no longer supported