Are you interested in building a smarter company? Do you want to strengthen business relationships and give better service? Ever wonder if you are focusing your attention on the important work? A CRM System can help!
At Opus, we can help you pick a business software that combines the vital functions of task management, relationship management, exception management, and information sharing into a single company-wide system that integrates with your financial data! Its purpose is to enable you and your co-workers to work smarter and more efficiently with access to the information you need to exceed your expectations.
Traditionally, the company functions mentioned above have not been integrated. Financial software has tracked its own numbers, CRM software has its version of customer data, different departments have tracked their own work schedules in their own ways, information is not easily shared company-wide, managers are forced to hunt for exception conditions that need their attention, and so on. We can help you incorporate all of these functions and break down the barriers between them to create an incredibly valuable system that links and benefits your whole organization.
When You Use a Modern CRM System…
Your customers and partners should get better service and followup.
Your management and staff can focus on task lists that show:
- What needs to be done and why?
- Who needs to be involved?
- When does it need to be done?
Your business exceptions and followups are identified, tracked, and resolved on-line:
- You’re not forced to print a report and resolve issues off-line
- You don’t have to wonder if an e-mail message has already been resolved
- You can manage your daily work through one convenient “portal” that provides access to all departments of your business.
- Your other SouthWare Excellence Series modules become the “engine” that drives intelligent alerts and tasks and the means of completing tasks
- You can train new users much faster – they only need to know how to work from a department or personal “To Do” task list As you automate task and exception management your system continually grows smarter and your job becomes easier